Process of Online Pain Consultations:
- Contact by e-mail/ phone/ fax to receive Online Consultation Pain Questionnaire and to arrange for the delivery of any associated material for example MRI scans/ reports, etc.
- Complete questionnaire.
- Online Consultations will be assessed and a report on your case completed within 5 working days of receiving the online questionnaire.
- Assessment includes a summary of findings, review of Investigations (including MRI, etc) and a suggested treatment plan, based on the information available.
- On payment of the fee for Online Consultations your assessment report will be sent to you electronically.
- There is also an option for virtual consultation.
Disclaimer for Online Consultations
The advice given during an Online Consultation is for information purposes only. It can only be based on the information supplied by you, the patient. Without formally seeing you in order to examine you, it is difficult to get a complete picture; therefore the suggestions are based on the available information as supplied by you. No responsibility is accepted for advice given based on incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to The Pain Centre.
Pantai Pain Centre
Ground Floor, Block B,
No. 8, Jalan Bukit Pantai,
59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +603 2296 0604
Mobile: +6012 627 2468